Counselors Bridging Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Founded in 1973, the Burlington County School Counselors Association (BCSCA) is committed to counselors and the communities in which they serve. The programs and services listed below enhance personal and professional growth.
- Student 'I Care' Awards (for Humanitarian Actions of Students)
- Camp Scholarships for elementary and middle school students
- College scholarships for high school graduates
- Scholarship for advanced education of Burlington County College graduate
- Elementary/Middle School counselor meetings
- High School counselor meetings
- Professional meetings with speakers
Benefits of membership include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Development Hours - the BCSCA is acknowledged as a registered provider
- Informative program topics on issues and concerns
- Additional meetings targeted to specific grade levels
- Eligibility for 'Counselor of the Year'
- Eligibility to nominate students for scholarships and awards
- Promotional materials from sponsoring colleges and universities
The BCSCA offers programs, professional development, and services. As a member, your students have opportunities to receive scholarships. The BCSCA Executive Board is reaching out to all of our members to help us reach our goal of having 100% participation from all of the Burlington County School Counselors. Please reach out to your colleagues and new counselor colleagues by informing them of our association and the opportunities they have as a member. Please direct them to this website and ask them to join. Our Association is only as strong as its members. PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION TO THE BCSCA. Remit payment to Justine Carey, PO Box 277, Mt. Ephraim, NJ 08059
Deadline Date January 31, 2020
Spring Luncheon at Braddock's Tavern
in Medford, June 14th.
The three districts and counselors who had students receiving the the BCSCA Camp Scholarships are:
Allison Donnelly, M. Joan Pearson School,, 1301 Burlington Avenue, Delanco, NJ
Jeanene Stefanski, Fountain Wood Elementary School, 601 Fountain Ave., Burlington, NJ
Joanne Weick, Moorestown Upper Elementary School, 325 Borton Landing Road, Moorestown, NJ
Congratulations to these Counselors and their Students!
Winners of Camp Scholarships Announced!