Counselors Bridging Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Founded in 1973, the Burlington County School Counselors' Association (BCSCA) is committed to counselors and the communities in which they serve. The programs and services listed below enhance personal and professional growth. Print out a Membership Form from the FORMS page.
- Student 'I Care' Awards (for Humanitarian Actions of Students)
- Camp Scholarships for elementary and middle school students
- College scholarships for high school graduates
- Scholarship for advanced education of Burlington County College graduate
- Elementary/Middle School counselor meetings
- High School counselor meetings
- Professional meetings with speakers
Benefits of membership include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Development Hours - the BCSCA is acknowledged as a registered provider
- Informative program topics on issues and concerns
- Additional meetings targeted to specific grade levels
- Eligibility for 'Counselor of the Year' and 'Human Rights Advocate of the Year' awards
- Eligibility to nominate students for scholarships and awards
- Promotional materials from sponsoring colleges and universities
Welcome to the BCSCA website!
If you are a member, thank you for joining! As you know, the BCSCA offers programs, professional development, and services. As a member, your students have opportunities to receive scholarships.
The BCSCA Executive Board is reaching out to all of our members to help us reach our goal of having 100% participation from all of the Burlington County School Counselors. Please reach out to your colleagues and new counselor colleagues by informing them of our association and the opportunities they have as a member. Please direct them to this website and ask them to join.
Our Association is only as strong as its members.
Wishing everyone a great school year!
The BCSCA Executive Board
Elementary/Middle/High School Meeting
Where: RCBC MT. LAUREL CAMPUS
Laurel Hall Building, Rm. 304
When: Friday, October 27th
Time: 8:30 am